Sunday, August 29, 2010

Semester Schedule (revised)

This is how I would like to block out the semester, theoretically. I'm basing this on what people who have taken the class before have suggested.

1 week of: experimentation with new AfterEffects features
Just to get my feet wet again and to become familiar with new features.

2 weeks of: storyboarding, research, and revision
For critique and idea realization to prepare a semester long project.

3 weeks of: revision, building assets
Revise ideas further and build assets in order to create the project.

Remainder doing: animation, revision, more animation, more revision, etc.
Work on the actual project with time for critique and revision to develop it further.


Not sure if the week are off, but I'd like to be ready to animate by midterm at the LATEST so I leave ample time to actually make the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment