Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rotobrush Tutorials and Tests

1.

AfterEffects CS5: RotoBrush from video2brain on Vimeo.



Being someone who has done rotoscoping before - HOLY HELL. Anything to decrease production time is great. If you can get the major body done and leave more time for fine tuning then the piece is always better. The tutorial was quite clear and I feel as if I could go into AfterEffects right now and do it without too much problem. My problem is trying to see the application of this tool in animation in AE. Probably with some experimentation and further research, I could come up with a solution.

2.

CS5 Roto Brush Test from Brian Berneker on Vimeo.



This was a test I found on Vimeo. Based on the tutorials I've watched before viewing this, I can pretty easily imagine how the process of creating this went down on top of being thoroughly impressed by the ability to never have to shoot on location ever again. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment