Monday, November 22, 2010

Sound

This weekend I worked on recording and editing the final sound for this project. Alas, it cannot be uploaded to Blogger but it is readily available on the server. I tried to rerecord things that worked initially as well as focus on recording new sounds and improved ones for areas of the piece that needed to be reworked. The hardest thing I am experiencing right now is getting the feel of it established. I know what I want but I have had issues using Logic. I am working to fix the kinks.

The following video is the picture lock version of the video with the atmospheric sound in the background. At the moment, the speech and sound effects are still the scratch track because the finalized version has not been perfected and kicked out of Logic just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment